Knowledge of and ability to attract and select diverse candidates, based on race, gender, religion, income level, etc., for the organization, to extend its creativity and innovation.
Identifies the main purposes (e.g. driving innovation) of diversity within the organization.
Documents the main channels used to recruit diverse people.
Describes the main regulations of the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (USEEOC).
Identifies the common issues and challenges involved in diversity recruiting.
Sources diverse candidates for open positions within the organization.
Selects suitably diverse candidates through resume screening, interviews or other methods.
Networks with external diversity groups in order to create a sourcing pool of potential candidates.
Follows all USEEOC regulations.
Budgets for diversity recruiting activities within the organization's recruiting department.
Develops the organization's diversity recruiting objectives and strategies.
Assesses diversity candidates for top-level positions within the organization.
Promotes strategic business relationships with external diversity groups.
Advises on the latest USEEOC regulations.
Evaluates the effectiveness and productivity of employees from various diversity groups.
Manages the organization's diversity recruiting budget.
Leads in developing diversity recruiting processes within the industry.
Establishes best practices for aligning diversity recruiting to the organization's overall business objectives and strategies.
Mentors others on key USEEOC issues and considerations.
Develops a system to enhance relationships between the diversity recruiting team and external diversity groups.
Predicts industry trends and market directions in diversity recruiting.
Champions new methodologies for diversity candidate assessment within the industry.
- Describe the main regulations of the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission that influence diversity recruiting.
- How did you source diversity candidates for open positions while remaining under time and budget limits?
- What are common problems that occur in diversity candidate assessment?
- How did you set up the diversity recruiting objectives and strategies for your organization?
- What were the impacts of the diversity candidates you selected on your business's overall performance?