Campus Parking Patroller II
This is work authorizing the enforcement of immobilization and/or towing policies and procedures and/or coordinating parking patrolling activities.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Participates in court proceedings.
- Prepares vehicle reports.
- Oversees the work of assigned patrollers and provides field supervision.
- Monitors patrollers’ productivity relating to citation issuance.
- Assists in training and evaluating patrollers.
- Coordinates supply and equipment needs for patrollers.
- Clarifies relevant policies and procedures for patrollers and others.
- Oversees accountability of citations and towing notices and collection of money from parking meters.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent and two years of appropriate experience and possession of a classified driver’s license appropriate to the type of vehicle operated. Appropriate college course work or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position does not typically have supervisory responsibility.
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.