unit logo

Human Services Supervisor – Healthy Start


“Coming Soon”

Examples of Work

“Coming Soon”

Education and Experience

Professionals with one of the following credentials are qualified to provide psychosocial counseling:

  • Social worker with a Master’s degree or a PhD in Social Work from a Certified Social Work Education-accredited school of social work.
  • Registered Nurse with advanced specialized counseling education and training as a clinical nurse specialist or certified psychiatric nurse.
  • Professional licensed to provide clinical, counseling, and psychotherapy services by the Florida Department of Health, Division of Medical Quality Assurance.
  • Counselor with a Master’s degree in Counseling.
  • Psychologist with a Master’s or PhD in Psychology.
  • A Master’s or Doctoral level graduate student intern from an accredited school of Social Work or a Psychology or Counseling program, under the supervision of a licensed practitioner qualified to supervise such interns.

Licensure and Certification




To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.