Strategic Initiatives Coordinator
This position will work independently and with minimal supervision to initiate actions pertaining to priority special projects, internal communications, and custom content creation for executive development leadership.
Examples of Work
- Serve as convener, facilitating workgroups, meetings, engaging in appropriate conversations with internal/external stakeholders, conducting appropriate research to support strategies and creating roadmaps to advance initiatives.
- Support priority projects and leadership deliverables for the Chief Development Officer and development leadership team.
- Provide strategic project coordination in support of a slate of priority projects that impact fundraising priorities and outcomes.
- Collaborate to produce and examine reports related to fundraising performance and core development metrics to effectively measure fundraising progress.
- Develop content creation and internal communications including, but not limited to one-pagers, custom reports, and presentations.
- Maintain regular development leadership reporting, including ad-hoc reporting requests and analysis.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position does not have supervisory responsibility.
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.