Responsible for day-to-day operations and will help shape strategy and manage client relationships. Plan, direct, or coordinate advertising policies and programs
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Oversee day-to-day business operations. Identify and implement processes and procedures to increase efficiencies, ensure quality services
- Oversees and coordinates all sales and marketing activities for a significant for a specific client or specific client group.
- Follows organizational policies and procedures and maintains clear and direct line of communication within the organization to meet customer requirements.
- Oversee the development, execution and maintenance of specific client marketing and functional strategic plans.
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments and advertising agencies.
- Shape strategy and manage client relationships, ensuring that account services, planning and communications are meeting customer needs and are consistent with developing media trends within the broader communications industry.
- Cultivate relationships with clients to secure and expand revenue streams.
- Direct, motivate, and or monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree and four years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Licensure and Certification
This position may have supervisory responsibility.
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.