Plan, direct, or coordinate advertising policies and programs.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Oversees and coordinates all sales and marketing activities for a specific client or client group.
- Follows organizational policies and procedures and maintains clear and direct line of communication within the organization to meet customer requirements.
- Inspect layouts and advertising copy and edit scripts, audio and video tapes, and other promotional material for adherence to specifications.
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers, company officials, sales departments and advertising agencies.
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.
- Confer with clients to provide marketing or technical advice.
- Direct, motivate, and or monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaign goals.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree and two years of experience; or an associate’s degree and four years of experience in an appropriate area of specialization.
Licensure and Certification
This position may have supervisory responsibility.
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.