Business Process Consultant
This is a senior professional level role responsible for most complex systems process analysis, design and simulation. Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted business system teams.
Examples of Work
Job Functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Facilitates the optimization of business performance by enhancing the alignment between business processes and IT.
- Performs process analysis and definition by dissecting problems and suggesting solutions.
- Performs process re-engineering, design, and simulation.
- Responsible for the communication dealing with process changes.
- Suggests plans to integrate new and existing processes and reviews current processes for efficiency and ability to meet changing business unit conditions.
- Leads business process projects.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree and five years of appropriate experience. Appropriate college coursework may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position may include supervisory responsibility.
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.