Certified Radiologic Technologist Manager
Manages the radiologic services in a medical facility.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Develops and implements operating policies and procedures.
- Implements and enforces radiation safety and security standards and regulations.
- Consults with the medical staff and other personnel on radiology procedures and methods.
- Develops and directs record-keeping functions of the radiology service.
- Initiates charges for radiology services.
- Represents radiology service at various professional conferences and meetings and serves on standing and special committees.
- Assists with in-service education programs.
Education and Experience
Certification as a general radiographer in accordance with Chapter 468, Florida Statutes, and four years of relevant experience.
Licensure and Certification
Certification as a general radiographer in accordance with Chapter 468, Florida Statutes.
Certified Radiologic Technologist staff.
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.