Plan, direct, or coordinate activities of an organization to ensure compliance with ethical and regulatory standards.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
- Ensures policies and procedures for investigations of alleged violations are followed.
- Recommends corrective actions and proactive measures that reduce the risk or violations or non-compliance.
- File appropriate compliance reports.
- Report violations of compliance or regulatory standard to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate or required.
Education and Experience
A bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization and four years of appropriate experience; or a high school diploma and eight years of appropriate experience. Appropriate college course work may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
Licensure and Certification
May supervise staff
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.