Enterprise Application Administrator
The Enterprise Application Administrator participates in projects to implement or enhance ERP systems and applications.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Responsible for ensuring the performance and reliability of ERP systems.
- Performs troubleshooting for hardware, software and systems problems that involve ERP modules.
- Monitors and maintains performance metrics for system features, recommends and takes corrective/preventive actions
- Performs configuration, change management and testing activities as required.
- Consults users on technology changes that will impact work processes.
Education and Experience
A bachelor’s degree and two years of appropriate experience. Appropriate college coursework may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position does not typically include supervisory responsibility.
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.