Lab Administration Coordinator III
This high-level administrative position will perform support activities for multiple leaders, Principal Investigators, and laboratory employees. This may include grant and award management, calendars, booking travel, and meeting and event coordination.
Examples of Work
- Serves as a team leader for fiscal, human resources, grants processing, and post-award management.
- This position functions as the primary sponsored research contact, managing proposal processing, and post-award management.
- Analyzes operational problems and implements appropriate resolutions.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in the area of assignment.
- Coordinates all aspects of proposal submission to ensure complete and timely submission.
- Responsible for providing or arranging training for staff members and liaisons.
- Provides administrative support such as maintaining calendars, travel reimbursement, and event planning.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent and five years of relevant experience. Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position may include supervisory duties.
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.