Responsible for supporting a seamless production and learning environment with all the technical aspects of the production of events across campus.
Examples of Work
- Responsible for the management and execution of production details for events
- Acts as a liaison with clients and contractors to ensure success of events from a production aspect
- Assists in providing various technical and event staffing services to the University in all areas of campus
- Conducts technical and safety training classes
- Responsible for setup, implementation, and maintenance of successful operations and production
- Assists with AV systems maintenance and support, identifying problems or anomalies and recommending appropriate solutions
- Provides technical support for shows and productions outside of normal work hours when needed
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area and two years of relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position may have supervisory responsibility.
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.