Security Guard Supervisor
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Investigates security violations.
- Maintains necessary logs and records.
- Prepare activity and incident reports.
- Develops and conducts security training programs.
- Serves as a liaison with university law enforcement personnel.
- Monitor and ensure a sound, ethical environment.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard company assets, employees, guests, or others on company property.
Education and Experience
A high school diploma and three years of appropriate experience. Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position does have supervisory responsibility.
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.