Veterinary Service Representative
Facilitates the needs of a veterinary service.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Coordinates schedules and appointments for incoming cases, procedures and ongoing care.
- Confirm appointments and schedules with patients and take payments as needed.
- Ensure patient records are complete.
- Follow up on lab results and ensure owners are informed of results.
- Assist with managing service budget.
- Maintain inventory for service placing supply orders as necessary.
- Keep the service flowing by ensuring clients are seen in a timely manner by students and clinicians.
Education and Experience
High school diploma and four years of experience in veterinary and customer service.
Licensure and Certification
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.