Knowledge of marketing options and opportunities; ability to advertise an organization’s products, services and brand through various channels.
Identifies primary marketing channels used by the organization.
Cites examples of marketing channels for specific products or services.
Locates market data, planning tools, and expert resources when analyzing channel strategies.
Summarizes key features of common marketing channels.
Selects marketing channels for a specific product or service.
Participates in the evaluation of the costs and benefits of a specific marketing channel.
Assists in building relationships with other marketing agencies.
Explains the application of channel strategies for various products, services, and customer bases.
Assists in the development of new marketing channels and tools.
Designs multi-channel strategies for diverse products, services and markets.
Consults on the benefits, risks and considerations for multiple marketing channels.
Analyzes considerations for the optimal balancing of marketing channels.
Monitors effectiveness of all marketing channels and promotional campaigns.
Advises on the application of science and mathematics in solving marketing channel problems.
Oversees market fluctuations and the market share of own organization's products and services.
Establishes best practices for applying diverse marketing channels in complex cases.
Creates a system to organize and maintain multi-channel marketing campaigns.
Leads marketing teams in applying multi-channel strategies for diverse markets and products.
Designs systematic standards and procedures for structural marketing channels in the organization.
Advocates the development of new tools or techniques for marketing channels.
Predicts the future trends and developments for marketing channels.
- Tell me about your experience developing or implementing marketing channel strategies.
- What problems have you encountered when evaluating marketing channels for suitability?
- What industry trends do you recognize in the technologies and tools used in marketing channels?
- Tell me about a specific marketing channel you used to successfully market a difficult-to-promote product or service.
- Compare and contrast your organization's marketing channels. Which were most/least successful?