System And Technology Integration
Knowledge of the features and facilities of systems, and the ability to integrate and communicate among applications, databases and technology platforms.
Describes the basic concepts and issues of system and technology integration.
Explains system integration initiatives in own environment.
Illustrates the risks and benefits of technology integration projects.
Discusses major software, hardware or application integration initiatives and plans.
Works with existing interfaces as well as integration and migration plans within own area.
Explores major issues and considerations for successful system integration.
Plays an active role in local integration efforts.
Works with applications, data, technology bridges and a variety of platforms.
Assists with current and planned integration initiatives.
Delivers training on major issues, interfaces, considerations and potential pitfalls and risks.
Advises others in how to integrate projects across multiple technologies.
Designs and develops applications or technology interfaces and bridges.
Discusses with line areas on data, technology and application integration issues.
Identifies and quantifies risks of proposed alternatives to a system or technology integration initiative.
Documents existing best practices for system or technology integration processes.
Monitors system and technology integration trends and directions.
Holds an industry wide conference on system integration and migration issues, problems and considerations.
Consults with others on system and/or technology integration efforts.
Designs complex interfaces, integration strategies and plans.
Plays a leadership role in defining systems integration processes and practices.
Demonstrates extensive experience with system and technology integration.
- Tell me about your past experience in system and technology integration related projects.
- What problem(s) relating to system or technology integration did you encounter in your previous position?
- How many kinds of technology bridges and platforms did you use in previous system integration projects?
- How did you identify and quantify risks of proposed alternatives to system or technology integration?
- How do you think that system and technology integration can contribute to this organization?