Associate Director, Compliance
The Associate Director, Compliance is a leadership position with independent management of at least two compliance programs. The associate director will report to Director, Compliance will supervise compliance analysts and/or Assistant Director(s), Compliance. The Associate Director is responsible for the day-to-day management of at least two compliance programs and serves as the University’s designated compliance official for that program.
Examples of Work
- Serves as the University designated compliance official for more than one compliance program
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple compliance programs
- Communicates frequently and effectively with staff under supervision and well as department leadership
- Creates, implements and delivers training related to one or more compliance program(s)
- Oversees retrospective reviews and other investigations
- Conducts regulatory research and assessment for multiple programs
- Lead internal monitoring and auditing of multiple compliance programs
- Serve as facilitator or administrator for multiple compliance committees or work groups
- Serve as a liaison with external constituents
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality/privacy
Education and Experience
Master’s degree in an appropriate area and at least four years of experience in appropriate area; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position does include supervisory responsibility.
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.