Business Relationship Manager I
This is a professional level position responsible for establishing, managing and maintaining relationships with customers in one or more service areas.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Regularly meets with customers in assigned service areas.
- Assists in determining and documenting client business requirements.
- Drafts options and identifies potential technological solutions.
- Provides support during initial assessment of client requests.
- Performs cost/benefit analysis and review of project feasibility.
- May assist in prioritizing IT service requests.
Education and Experience
A bachelor’s degree and one year of appropriate experience. Appropriate college coursework may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position does not typically include supervisory responsibility.
- Capacity Planning & Management
- Coaching Others
- Customer Service Management
- IT Service Level Agreements
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Products And Services
- Service Excellence
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Web Services
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.