Marketing Tasks And Activities
Knowledge of and ability to identify customer needs and arrange goods and services to fulfill those needs.
Explains basic principles of marketing and product positioning.
Describes types of information relevant to a marketing function.
Identifies major types of marketing techniques and associated activities.
Summarizes the current marketing vision, direction and plan.
Performs work within a marketing function or department.
Adheres to organizational standards and procedures for the current marketing plan.
Researches locally relevant marketing plans and strategies and their purpose and intent.
Implements marketing support tools and vehicles.
Assists in documenting organization-specific practices for developing a marketing plan.
Oversees marketing tasks and activities.
Coaches on the adoption of advanced technologies and tools for marketing tasks and activities.
Conducts market climate surveys and determines implications for a business unit.
Develops marketing plans and programs for multiple products.
Compares and contrasts alternative strategies to accelerating product sales.
Advises on the strengths and weaknesses of alternative marketing approaches.
Designs a full range of marketing activities, tools and techniques.
Develops organizational best practices for the evaluation of market potential from a legal and economic climate.
Predicts the future perspective of marketing tasks and activities.
Plays a leadership role in creating marketing strategies and approaches.
Evaluates benefits, risks and strategic business impact of all marketing activities.
Designs training programs for various marketing strategies, channels, and technologies.
- Tell me about your experience developing or implementing marketing strategies.
- How did market research help you develop a solution to a lingering product/service problem?
- What issues do you consider when developing a promotion for a particular product/service?
- What steps do you take when evaluating marketing strategies for suitability?
- Tell me about a specific marketing channel you used to successfully market a difficult-to-promote product or service.