Premises Operation And Maintenance
Knowledge of and ability to ensure safe practices in daily operations and effective maintenance and repair services for physical premises.
States the scope, content and importance of premises maintenance.
Describes methods and skills for reviewing the physical condition of premises.
Identifies specific premises security precautions and procedures.
Illustrates effective security practices in premises operations and maintenance.
Monitors the safe operations and physical requirements of premises.
Conducts regular maintenance and repair services utilizing proper equipment.
Follows security control and facility procedures and policies when performing maintenance.
Keeps records of security measures and maintenance implemented for physical premises.
Contacts appropriate staff for fire, police, utilities, etc., when required.
Coordinates regular maintenance and quality reviews of physical premises.
Monitors the progress of premises maintenance and assesses impact factors on desired outcomes.
Recommends strategies and advanced plans for physical premises maintenance.
Coaches facility staff on security precautions and procedures for physical premises operations.
Communicates emergency evacuation procedures and relevant knowledge in case of a disaster.
Liaises with maintenance staff in order to deal with routine problems in physical premises.
Elaborates on the use of management systems for premises maintenance and safety.
Designs best practices and plans for premises maintenance activities.
Leads in establishing policies, criteria and safety standards for physical premises operations.
Establishes processes to address, investigate and document dangers and unsafe premises operations.
Advocates for high quality physical premises management and maintenance activities.
Predicts future developments and trends in premise operations and maintenance.
- Describe your experience with diagnosing and resolving facility problems (such as electricity and air conditioning malfunctions) for premises.
- Tell me about your experience in managing premises in your previous job(s).
- How did you develop a contingency plan for handling accidents and emergency situations due to inappropriate premises operations ?
- What strategies have you used to improve the safety of physical premises operations in your previous job?
- What problems have you encountered when designing and implementing emergency evacuation procedures?