This position assists in the activities related to the design, analysis, and implementation of market research and strategy.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Provides support for gathering, organizing and reporting market-related information.
- Assist in the acquisition, analysis and utilization of customer lists.
- Support customer communication and logistics for events, trade shows, mailings and related activities via telephone and email.
- Assist in the creation of promotional communications, including print and electronic media to implement to marketing objective.
- Assist in presentations of creative work to clients.
- Assist with website organization and updates.
- Respond to external and internal queries.
- Communicate with suppliers, vendors and other University offices as necessary.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position does not typically have supervisory responsibility.
- Business Markets
- Web-Based Facilities And Tools
- Active Learning
- Flexibility And Adaptability
- Effective Communications
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.