This is an entry level position that assists in the planning and coordination of various aspects of radio, television, stage, motion picture, or written media production.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Assist in managing assigned video, audio, and multimedia projects from proposal through post production.
- Assisting in developing production design plans for review by project supervisor.
- Research and develop content for assigned media projects.
- Collect, maintain and report measurement of productivity and project activity, as directed.
- Monitor budgets for assigned projects.
- Assist in attaining documentation and appropriate rights and clearances.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position does not typically have supervisory responsibility.
- Planning: Tactical, Strategic
- Software Development
- Analytical Thinking
- Requirements Analysis
- Application Development Tools
- Training Technologies
- Multimedia Learning Systems
- Distance Learning Technologies
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.