Data Entry Management
Knowledge of and ability to use the processes, tools and services for managing data entry and reporting results.
Describes the major activities of data entry staff.
Identifies the types of data processed in the business unit.
Discusses data entry operations needs of major or primary clients.
Names internal or external publications and sources of information.
Works in a data entry operations center or role.
Maintains the roster of internal and external sources, services and vendors.
Participates in major data entry operations department or roles.
Documents operation reports or problems in the data entry process.
Reviews contractual, legal, and ethical access considerations and obligations.
Supervises the operation of data entry operations or departments.
Debates the key benefits and drawbacks of alternative data entry methods, technologies and procedures.
Facilitates the adoption of best practices for data entry and relevant technology.
Develops, implements and communicates access and dissemination policies and practices.
Develops cost analyses of various types of data entry training, technology and hiring.
Establishes working relationships with external sources and resources.
Manages multiple organizational data entry and reporting resources.
Designs and implements multiple data entry and reporting resources.
Leads discussions on industry and marketplace trends and directions and cites relevant case studies.
Monitors and analyzes cost effectiveness of the data entry department, technology and services.
Devises and monitors policies for data entry services and charge-backs.
Develops organization's current and planned support strategies and transition approach.
- What was your biggest challenge in your last job in gathering and reporting data that you could not overcome and why?
- Based on the biggest challenge in your last job that you could not resolve, what would you do differently this time and why?
- Describe from your last few jobs the culture of data and metrics of the organization and why you did or did not fit with that culture?
- Give two examples of specific improvements in your knowledge of data entry management and how you acquired this knowledge in your previous jobs.
- What would be the first data entry improvement task you would like to learn about and accomplish if given this position, based upon what you learned about the position and company?