Knowledge of processes, methods, and tools of financial reporting; ability to create and maintain accurate and thorough financial reports.
Clarifies the purpose and value of accurate financial reports.
Describes basic methods for financial report writing.
Identifies basic financial report-writing tools.
Utilizes the major financial reports used by the organization.
Uses basic tools to create simple financial reports.
Implements organizational methods and procedures for financial report writing.
Monitors compliance with organizational standards for financial report writing.
Analyzes errors or inaccuracies in financial reports.
Follows organizational practices and guidelines for product profitability reporting.
Updates or establishes organizational standards for financial reports.
Creates and customizes organizational methods and procedures for financial reports.
Monitors and ensures accuracy of the use of a variety of financial report-writing tools.
Designs and interprets varied and complex financial reports.
Consults others on identifying, tracing, and correcting errors in financial reports.
Advises others on the methods and purposes to create accurate financial reports.
Develops and ensures compliance with organizational standards and procedures for financial reporting.
Oversees compliance with and business implications of Section 302 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
Designs training programs for a full range of financial report-writing tools.
Consults on the data flow from raw financial records through complex organizational reports.
Develops troubleshooting mechanisms for finding and correcting errors in financial reports.
Promotes the importance of accurate organization-wide financial reporting.
- Tell me how publishing quality financial reports has benefitted your organization.
- Tell me about your experience developing or interpreting financial reports.
- Share with me any tips or tricks you used to make the financial reporting process easier or more accurate.
- Have you ever identified an inaccuracy in a published financial report? How was this addressed?
- Tell me about one of your past experiences utilizing financial report-writing tools to achieve a positive outcome.