Data Management Analyst I
Under supervision and direction, collect, prepare, and/or analyze research and/or other complex statistical data for a specific unit of the institution. Prepare statistical and narrative reports, and participates in the analysis and interpretation of data as appropriate.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Collects, summarizes, and/or analyzes data in preparation for generation of statistical and analytical reports.
- Maintains computerized collection and tracking of relevant data.
- Utilizes specified statistical software to analyze and interpret research data, as appropriate to the individual position.
- Maintains appropriate records of research methods and results.
- Works under guidelines for statistical reporting, analysis, and predictions governed by unit procedures, processes, and manuals.
- Work involves some interpretation of data and/or defining the significance, bias, or extension and prediction of the data to customers or users.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization.
Licensure and Certification
This position does not typically have supervisory responsibility.
- Knowledge Of Organization
- Process Management
- Producing Results
- Accuracy And Attention To Detail
- Database Structures
- Data Mining
- Data Gathering And Reporting
- Business Acumen
- Active Learning
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.