End User Computing Specialist I
Provides accurate, timely, and sustainable solutions to end user computer and networking problems of a basic to moderate nature to ensure end user productivity
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Assists with the installation and implementation of desktop and mobile computing devices, printers and other peripheral devices, and wireless computing and communications devices.
- Assist users with initial sign-on and access to software and files as designated by their supervisors.
- Provides Tier 2 support to users for basic software and hardware of end-user computing needs.
- Escalates to Tier 3 support when necessary.
Education and Experience
Associate’s degree; or a high school diploma and two years of appropriate experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position does not typically include supervisory responsibility.
- Service Excellence
- Customer Service Management
- Effective Communications
- Problem Solving
- Computer Operations
- Flexibility And Adaptability
- Core Application Systems
- IT Environment
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.