Knowledge of employee benefits programs, processes, issues and considerations; ability to design and implement benefits programs.
Lists the most popular benefits programs within an organization.
Describes a benefits program claim procedure.
Collects data from daily benefits administration for use in benefits analysis.
Describes how to choose a qualified benefits vendor.
Implements a specific type of benefits program.
Analyzes corporate benefits plans and market trends.
Performs benefits administration including enrollment, claims and the termination process.
Counsels and assists employees in benefits issues.
Transfers employees information and benefits data to benefits vendors.
Plans, implements and administers various employee benefits programs.
Evaluates and improves benefits programs within budgetary constraints.
Resolves employee labor issues and problems regarding benefits programs.
Reviews benefits reports and analyzes financial aspects of recommended alternatives.
Chooses and audits vendors of outsourced benefits programs.
Creates educational and communications materials for new or enhanced benefits.
Directs the design, implementation, communication, and administration of corporate benefits programs.
Mediates labor disputes regarding benefits programs among the organization, employees and vendors.
Monitors regulations compliance and cost effectiveness of benefits programs.
Compares and contrasts the organization's total benefits package with industry and key competitors.
Develops HRIS to support benefits analysis, evaluation and reporting.
Establishes effective communication between the organization and vendors of outsourced benefits programs.
- Tell me about any improvements you made to your organization's benefit programs in terms of cost, offerings, or employee satisfaction.
- What types of benefits programs did your last company offer to employees?
- Describe the procedures used to evaluate benefits programs in your last company.
- What kinds of routine problems did employees report to the HR department regarding benefits claim procedures?
- How do you select a vendor for an outsourced benefits programs and compare it to other competitor vendors?