Alumni Relations Coordinator
This position will work independently with minimal supervision and can initiate action and exercise independent judgement.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Assist in alumni engagement by coordinating and implementing events.
- Assist in implementing programs to maintain and promote alumni interest and support.
- Assist in meeting established goals and objectives for the department and the university.
- Coordinate programs and implement fundraising events.
- Recommend strategies for strengthening alumni participation and support.
- Assist with preparation of grants and proposals, as needed or assigned.
- Oversee the implementation and management of assigned programs which includes the recruitment and coordination of a volunteer alumnus base.
- Orders and interprets data from the University of Florida Foundation (UFF) for the use of the alumni affairs office.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Licensure and Certification
- Stakeholder Focus**
- Manages Execution**
- Effective Communication**
- Critical Thinking**
- Organizational Acumen**
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.