Assistant Director, Strategic Initiatives
Manages, creates, coordinates, and implements fundraising initiatives that enhance and support fundraising efforts.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Develops, plans and drives strategies for major and leadership gifts.
- Creates, implements, directs and manages initiatives that enhance and support fundraising efforts.
- Collaborates to produce and examine reports related to fundraising performance and core development metrics to effectively measure fundraising progress.
- Ensure alignment and consistency of Development Orientation with strategic initiatives
- Plan and monitor the budgets for initiatives and special events.
Education and Experience
Master’s degree in appropriate area of specialization and two years of appropriate experience or a bachelor’s degree in appropriate areas of specialization and four years of experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position does have supervisory responsibility.
- Stakeholder Focus**
- Manages Execution**
- Effective Communication**
- Critical Thinking**
- Organizational Acumen**
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.