Donor Relations Assistant
This position will work and assist in the development and implementation of assigned programs and be the first point of contact providing customer service and assistance as needed.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Provide administrative support in the creation and coordination of events
- Staff events as needed
- Create donor acknowledgement letters
- Input donor related information in tracking system
- May help recruit, maintain, and manage volunteers
- May assist in identifying, cultivating, and soliciting alumni and other potential donors for the assigned college or campus
- Participate in the monitoring and analysis of programs; identify program needs and areas for improvement
- Assist in the planning, publicizing and coordination of special events and alumni activities
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position does not typically have supervisory responsibility.
- Stakeholder Focus**
- Manages Execution**
- Effective Communication**
- Critical Thinking**
- Organizational Acumen**
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.