Donor Relations Coordinator
This position will work independently with minimal supervision and can initiate action and exercise independent judgement.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Primary event planner for unit or small department based events including designing and implementation
- Produce tracking reports of programs and events
- Analyze the effectiveness of programs and events; recommend improvements or new creative strategies
- Revise and update existing programs; recommend new programs and services
- Provide maintenance and oversight of stewarded accounts
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position does not typically have supervisory responsibility.
- Stakeholder Focus**
- Manages Execution**
- Effective Communication**
- Critical Thinking**
- Organizational Acumen**
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.