Multimedia Specialist II
This position coordinates, prepares, and implements the design and development of multimedia materials for customers.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Coordinates and guides research and development of multimedia plans.
- Advises customers in the correct use of films, slides and audio visual equipment.
- Approves media mix and frequency as appropriate to client budget and objectives.
- Develops, presents and gains approval on scope, content and budget for media projects.
- Demonstrates the operation of multimedia equipment.
- Develops new techniques, systems, and procedures to enhance the project.
- Maintains records and logs.
Education and Experience
A high school diploma and three years of appropriate experience. Appropriate vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position may have supervisory responsibility.
- Accuracy And Attention To Detail
- Effective Communications
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- Relationship Management
- Planning: Tactical, Strategic
- Effective Presentations
- Content Evaluation
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.