Prospect Research Analyst I
Under supervision and direction, this position performs basic research, data gathering, scheduled report maintenance, and statistical work that supports the university’s fundraising program.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Research, gather, and compile structured and unstructured data.
- Maintain computerized collection and tracking of relevant data.
- Assess gift capacity of potential donors.
- Conduct and interpret descriptive statistical analyses using appropriate software to test research hypotheses and to formulate conclusions and recommendations.
- Prepare research ratings and discovery reports.
- Work under guidelines governed by unit procedures, processes, and manuals.
- Assist with projects as necessary.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent and one year of relevant experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position does not typically have supervisory responsibility.
- Stakeholder Focus**
- Manages Execution**
- Effective Communication**
- Critical Thinking**
- Organizational Acumen**
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.