Prospect Research Analyst II
Under general supervision, this position performs a variety of tasks including the more independent, responsible, varied and complex research and data analysis that supports the university’s fundraising program. May have a primary responsibility for a project or activity.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Research, gather, and compile structured and unstructured data.
- Maintain computerized collection and tracking of relevant data.
- Assess gift capacity of potential donors.
- Adapt and apply formal research methods and principles to research problems.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to reach sound conclusions and/or make recommendations.
- Identify required data, information, materials, and resources needed to complete/perform a project.
- Recognize when issues, activities, and/or decisions need to be elevated to management, and communicate information effectively to others.
- Work under guidelines governed by unit procedures, processes, and manuals.
- Assist with projects as necessary.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent and two years of relevant experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position does not typically have supervisory responsibility.
- Stakeholder Focus**
- Manages Execution**
- Effective Communication**
- Critical Thinking**
- Organizational Acumen**
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.