Security Guard I
Provide security services for a university.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Patrols buildings and grounds.
- Maintains security assurance systems.
- Controls lights as required.
- Insures that doors and gates are properly secured.
- Provides oral or written reports as required.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent.
Licensure and Certification
This position does not typically have supervisory responsibility.
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.