Senior Internal Auditor II
Perform a full range of audit tasks and special projects in diverse and complex operational and functional areas. May serve as an expert in assigned areas which include, but are not limited to, assisting in determining audit scopes and approaches, and reviewing and testing financial, business, or IT related controls and documentation.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Performs all phases of operational and financial audits and internal control reviews, management advisory services, and investigations as assigned.
- Serves as team leader for intermediate projects undertaken by the OIA, including presentation of findings in exit conferences.
- Conducts educational sessions promoting effective internal controls with university units.
Education and Experience
Master’s degree in an appropriate area and three years of relevant experience; or a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area and four years of relevant experience.
Licensure and Certification
CIA, CPA, CISA or CFE certification.
This position does not typically have supervisory responsibility.
- Process Management
- Problem Solving
- Accuracy And Attention To Detail
- Audit And Compliance Function
- Financial Process Documentation
- Internal Controls
- Fraud Management
- Data Gathering And Reporting
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Risk Management
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.