University Registrar Services Assistant I
Assist with routine University registrar processes including but not limited to providing informational service by telephone, email or in person to students, the university community and the general public regarding policies and procedures related to registrar services – enrollment, registration, scheduling, certification, grades, etc.; students records data entry; processing transcript requests; preparing, editing, maintaining, distributing, and mailing student records.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Provides information regarding policies and procedures related to registrar services to students, the university community and the general public by telephone, e-mail or in person (enrollment, registration, scheduling, certification, grades, etc.)
- Enter student record data into databases
- Processes transcript requests
- Prepares, edits, maintains, distributes, and mails student records.
Education and Experience
A high school diploma or equivalent and three years of relevant work experience. Appropriate college course work or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position does not typically include supervisory responsibility.
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Accuracy And Attention To Detail
- Effective Communications
- Problem Solving
- Student Registration
- Student Admissions
- Student Orientation
- Business Math
- Service Excellence
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.