University Registrar Services Assistant II
In addition to duties of University Registrar Services Assistant 1, assist with training and supervising student assistants/OPS staff; assist with routine process problems; provide basic assistance in all areas of the office during peak periods.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Assists with training and supervising student assistants/OPS staff.
- Assists with routine process problems.
- Provides basic assistance in all areas of the office during peak periods.
- Provides information regarding policies and procedures related to registrar services to students, the university community and the general public by telephone, e-mail or in person (enrollment, registration, scheduling, certification, grades, etc.)
- Enter student record data into databases
- Processes transcript requests
- Prepares, edits, maintains, distributes, and mails student records.
Education and Experience
A high school diploma or equivalent and four years of appropriate experience. Appropriate college course work or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position does not typically include supervisory responsibility.
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Accuracy And Attention To Detail
- Effective Communications
- Problem Solving
- Student Registration
- Student Admissions
- Student Orientation
- Business Math
- Service Excellence
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.