University Registrar Services Coordinator III
Oversee and coordinate all day to day operational aspects of a functional area within the Office of the University Registrar. Resolve complex problems.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Oversees and coordinates all day to day operational aspects of a functional area within the Office of the University Registrar.
- Hires, trains, supervises and evaluates staff, student assistants and OPS.
- Performs daily administrative duties in area of responsibility.
- Provides basic assistance in all areas of the office during peak periods.
- Provides information regarding policies and procedures related to registrar services to students, the university community and the general public by telephone, e-mail or in person (enrollment, registration, scheduling, certification, grades, etc.)
Education and Experience
Master’s degree in an appropriate area; or a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area and two years of relevant experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position may include supervisory responsibility.
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Accuracy And Attention To Detail
- Effective Communications
- Problem Solving
- Student Registration
- Student Admissions
- Student Orientation
- Business Math
- Service Excellence
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.