University Registrar Services Supervisor
Supervise a function, process, or staff within a defined area of the Office of the University Registrar. Hire, train, evaluate, and supervise Registrar Services staff, student assistants, and/or OPS. Perform daily administrative duties in area of responsibility. Independently perform duties of University Registrar Services Assistant I and II.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Supervises a function, process, or staff within a defined area of the Office of the University Registrar.
- Hire, train, evaluate, and supervise Registrar Services staff, student assistants, and/or OPS.
- Performs daily administrative duties in area of responsibility.
- Assists with training and supervising student assistants/OPS staff.
- Assists with routine process problems.
- Provides basic assistance in all areas of the office during peak periods.
- Provides information regarding policies and procedures related to registrar services to students, the university community and the general public by telephone, e-mail or in person (enrollment, registration, scheduling, certification, grades, etc.)
- Enter student record data into databases
- Processes transcript requests
- Prepares, edits, maintains, distributes, and mails student records.
Education and Experience
A high school diploma or equivalent and six years of appropriate experience. Appropriate college course work or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position does include supervisory responsibility.
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Accuracy And Attention To Detail
- Effective Communications
- Problem Solving
- Student Registration
- Student Admissions
- Student Orientation
- Business Math
- Service Excellence
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.