Admissions Assistant II
Responsible for the daily operations associated with the initial processing of undergraduate, graduate, professional, and certificate applications. Review admission applications and credentials to support the application; verify equivalencies, and other processes to support the admissions process. Communicate with applicants and academic departments regarding the application process.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Reviews admission applications, credentials to support the application.
- Verifies equivalencies, and other processes to support the admissions process.
- Communicates with applicants and academic departments regarding the application process.
Education and Experience
A high school diploma or equivalent and four years of appropriate experience. Appropriate college course work or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position does not typically include supervisory responsibility.
- Effective Communications
- Accuracy And Attention To Detail
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Problem Solving
- Service Excellence
- Data Gathering And Reporting
- Office Administration
- Desktop Tools
- Student Admissions
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.