Student Financial Aid Assistant I
Assist with data entry and preparation of documents for the student financial aid system. Assist with processing financial aid applications. Provide assistance to students and parents over the phone or in person.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Assists with data entry and preparation of documents for the student financial aid system.
- Assists with processing financial aid applications.
- Provides assistance to students and parents over the phone or in person.
Education and Experience
A high school diploma or equivalent and three years of appropriate experience. Appropriate college course work or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position does not typically include supervisory responsibility.
- Finance And Accounting
- Financial Aid Programs And Policies
- Effectiveness Measurement
- Student Registration
- Student Counseling
- Accuracy And Attention To Detail
- Effective Communications
- Problem Solving
- Desktop Tools
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.