Human Resources Systems Administrator
This position manages one or more human resources information systems. Plans, directs, and coordinates activities related to the collection, storage, setup, and utilization the human resources information system. Consults with users, vendors, management, and technicians to assess and resolve problems.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Oversees the organizations HR information systems or platform. Maintains databases and tables, develops reports, and resolves user related issues.
- Assists in identifying training needs of system users. Develops and provides training to address user needs.
- Stays abreast of advances in technology.
- Provides users with technical support as appropriate.
- Assists in the update, modification, and implementation of system requirements.
Education and Experience
A bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization and one years of appropriate experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position does not typically have supervisory responsibility.
- HR Policies, Standards, And Procedures
- HR Operations
- HRIS Operations
- Specific HR Systems Application
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- Problem Solving
- Accuracy And Attention To Detail
- Interpersonal Relationships
- IT Environment
- Knowledge Of Organization
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.