Plan and supervise audits, investigations, management advisory services, and other services.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Contributes significantly in the planning, management and completion of audits, advisory services and other reviews.
- Significantly contributes to the development of the audit work plan and plans and supervises audits.
- Shared responsibility for the accomplishment of the mission of the office, including planning and execution of the audit work plan.
- Coordinates the audit follow-up program.
- Coordinates the work of audit managers, senior auditors and staff auditors. Represents the Chief Audit Executive when necessary.
- Initiates and develops programs and publications and holds educational sessions promoting effective internal controls within the highest ethical environment.
Education and Experience
Master’s degree in an appropriate area and seven years of relevant experience; or a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area and eight years of relevant experience.
Licensure and Certification
CIA, CPA, CISA or CFE certification.
This position does have supervisory responsibility.
- Emotional Intelligence*
- Facilitative Decision Making*
- Fair and Legal Management*
- Financial Management*
- Political Savvy*
- Problem Solving*
- Role Model*
- Strategic Thinking*
- Talent Selection*
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.