Manager, Human Resources Processing & Records
This position manages the human resources processing and records team. Provides guidance to department administrators on policy and procedures related to human resources transactions and record keeping.
Examples of Work
Job functions are specific duties that would be included in the essential functions of the job description. These functions are not all-inclusive nor do they cover the full extent of the duties performed.
- Oversees the university’s human resources transactions for faculty, staff, and temporary employees processed through the university’s electronic personnel action forms (ePAFs).
- Responsible for managing and directing a team of HR processors.
- Serves as the university’s personnel records administrator.
- Updates and proposes process improvements to human resources policies and procedures related to processing and records.
Education and Experience
A bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization and three years of appropriate experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Licensure and Certification
This position does have supervisory responsibility.
- Emotional Intelligence*
- Facilitative Decision Making*
- Fair and Legal Management*
- Financial Management*
- Political Savvy*
- Problem Solving*
- Role Model*
- Strategic Thinking*
- Talent Selection*
To see common career pathways for each position at the University of Florida please visit the Career Paths section of the UFHR website.